Re: [asa] Microevolution

From: George Murphy <GMURPHY10@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sat Sep 20 2008 - 17:02:11 EDT

Gregory -

Someone who seized upon my remarks about rocketry in a recent thread and criticized me for speaking of "energy" only as a physicist without recognizing its usage in philosophy & theology would offer a parallel to the pedantic irrelevance of your post.

Shalom
George
http://home.neo.rr.com/scitheologyglm