Re: [asa] Loop Gravity

From: David Campbell <pleuronaia@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Sep 19 2008 - 11:17:58 EDT

> Theology: if something like loop gravity is correct, the universe, at least
> our universe, did not have an ex nihlo beginning; it was a "bounce" of some
> sort. What does theology say to that? Will the "new heavens and new earth"
> be another bounce?

Is there any way to tell the difference between the first "bounce" and
later ones? (Not that one cannot assume an infinite regression of
bounces, but then the question would merely be what difference would
there be between the first in a started cycle versus one point in an
infinite cycle).

--
Dr. David Campbell
425 Scientific Collections