Re: [asa] LHC, TOE, and the limits of knowledge

From: David Clounch <david.clounch@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Sep 18 2008 - 09:18:58 EDT

Bernie,

> That's evolution- creating new and wonderful things that can't be imagined
> in the present state.
> --

Forgive me for saying this, but thats NOT what evolution is. I hate to be
nit-picky about accuracy of terminology. But the subject of evolution is
far too important to not seek precise language from scientists.

Controversies over biological evolution have nothing to do with the change
over time of human electronics technology. Humans design their changes in
technology. That is what I get paid to do, btw. Design technology. I am
working on a machine that has hundreds of thousands of cores.

Best Regards,
David Clounch