[asa] YEC question

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Wed Sep 17 2008 - 20:10:09 EDT

YEC question:

I've heard it said that 95% of all species that ever lived are now extinct.

God said he would save the animals from the flood. Does that mean, according to the YEC position, that God failed to save them as promised, if He only saved 5%? (Yes, I'm still trying to see how T-Rex fits in the YEC picture ;-)

In Gen 6
19 You are to bring into the ark two of all living creatures, male and female, to keep them alive with you. 20 Two of every kind of bird, of every kind of animal and of every kind of creature that moves along the ground will come to you to be kept alive.

...Bernie