Re: [asa] Faraday Resource for Churches

From: John Walley <john_walley@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Sep 17 2008 - 19:38:54 EDT

Likely just a latency issue getting it from the UK literally half way around the world to you down under. I viewed it fine and am very intrigued by this.

Apparently they don't have the film completed yet because I couldn't find any way to order it. I would like to show this to our RTB Chapter at an upcoming meeting.

I agree the issues raised will be a test of our faith but that can also have the meaning of challenging church leaders on their awareness/relevance in these science faith issues which would be a great application of this content as well.

Great find David, thanks for sharing this.

John