Re: [asa] Faraday Resource for Churches

From: Murray Hogg <muzhogg@netspace.net.au>
Date: Wed Sep 17 2008 - 15:25:34 EDT

Hi David,

Looks interesting, but for a technical glitch with the trailer.

I tried viewing it under Firefox 3 but found it jerky, sporadic and unwatchable -- pretty much the symptoms one gets when one has inadequate bandwidth/memory buffer but as I generally have no problems in watching streaming video I don't think this is the issue. It aborted half-way through in any case.

Then I tried IE7 (same problem).

Finally downloaded it with Realplayer but found that it ran smoothly but again aborted about half-way through.

Very sad...

Did you (or anybody else) get it to work okay?

I did e-mail the Faraday Institute, but who knows if they can replicate, let alone remedy, the problem.

Blessings,
Murray Hogg
Pastor, East Camberwell Baptist Church, Victoria, Australia
Post-Grad Student (MTh), Australian College of Theology