Re: [asa] Creation "waters"

From: Bethany Sollereder <bsollereder@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Sep 17 2008 - 11:49:15 EDT

Really Coope?

I've got a much easier solution for you. On the next day where it is not
cloudy, go outside and look up. What colour is that big hard dome thingy up
there? Blue! The colour of water! And that big yellow thing going
across? Looks to me like it is closer that the blue dome thingy. There is
a nice picture in this article on the fourth page:

www.asa3.org/ASA/PSCF/2008/PSCF3-08*Lamoureux*.pdf

Bethany

p.s. thanks for those pictures though, they are stunning.