Re: [asa] Michael Reiss and Royal Society: Shame on them

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed Sep 17 2008 - 10:40:50 EDT

To say I am not furious would be lying. I second every word Ted says.

What this has done is to give a superb self-inflicted Expelled own goal in
Britain. The YECs are already cashing on it and with our appalling media (I
get riled when people on this list cite the BBC Times etc if they are
reliable sources) it will convince Christian waverers not oppose creationist
ideas.

Nick Matzke had an excellent article on Panda's Thumb and PZM exceeded the
British media for inaccuracy on his blog.

It is very depressing

Michael