[asa] Creation "waters"

From: George Cooper <georgecooper@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed Sep 17 2008 - 10:05:42 EDT

I am still quite enamored with the idea of a literal view of the "waters" of
Gen. 1. Here is some new evidence supporting such an idea.

Here is a pretty image of a star forming region only 40 trillion miles down
the road from here.

It demonstrates the likelihood that our Sun could have been bathed in
copious amounts of light. This would have produced a very blue color
emanating from the Sun's accretion disk such that one might describe it as

This is seen not only in our sky but off-world, also. For instance, here is
the result of starlight (Sun) illuminating the dense northern hemisphere of
Saturn (during a period when its sky was clear).

It is quite plausible that an observer - one taken back in time to be the
designated witness -- would have described what was observable in a fashion
that we find in Genesis.