[asa] Letter, Richard Dawkins on the Royal Society row

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Tue Sep 16 2008 - 18:05:59 EDT

Letter, Richard Dawkins on the Royal Society row:

http://www.newscientist.com/channel/opinion/dn14748-letter-richard-dawkins-on-the-royal-society-row.html?feedId=online-news_rss20

Excerpt:

If the Royal Society wanted to attack creationism with all fists flying, as I would hope, an ordained priest might make a politically effective spokesman, however much we might deplore his inconsistency.

This is the role that Kenneth Miller, not a priest but a devout Christian, plays in America, where he is arguably creationism's most formidable critic.

=