[asa] H Allen Orr

From: Chris Barden <chris.barden@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Sep 16 2008 - 11:41:08 EDT

Quick question for the group:

I recently attended a church lecture with a focus on atheism.
Naturally Dennett and Dawkins were mentioned, but I was surprised to
see Jerry Coyne and H. Allen Orr on the list (not showcased, but
included). I was under the impression that Orr was at least friendly
to religious argument; in fact, his scathing review of "The God
Delusion" has attracted the ire of Dennett. Is this a case of anti-ID
being misunderstood as being anti-theism?

Chris