Re: [asa] Forums?

From: <james000777@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun Sep 14 2008 - 18:32:55 EDT

OK, this is my last post on this topic, I promise. To listserve or forum isn't my decision, and either way I love the discussion here. :)

I am new here, but not new to this situation. The solution is quite simple. The person or persons in charge make an executive decision. They open the forums, they notify the listserve it will be shutdown in 72 hours, and then stop the listserve then. Everyone moves to the forums who wishes to continue in discussion and debate over topics of interest.

The technology is not complicated. Signing up and blocking spam is easy, with the right software package and the right settings.

-------------- Original message from "David Clounch" <david.clounch@gmail.com>: --------------

Dave,