[asa] LHC

From: Randy Isaac <randyisaac@comcast.net>
Date: Fri Sep 12 2008 - 16:52:05 EDT

I've missed most of the posts in the last week while I was travelling in Texas. Fortunately, I was able to return from Houston before Ike arrived. We're praying for all of you in that area! May you and yours be safe! It was great to meet many of you on this list in person. It always helps to be able to put a face next to an email address.

It looks like I need to go back and look through the thread on Forums.

If this has already circulated, forgive the duplication but I thought David Wilkinson's brief comments on LHC were well articulated:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/programmes/thought/documents/t20080910.shtml

Randy