RE: [asa] Interesting web site

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Fri Sep 12 2008 - 09:23:07 EDT

One interesting book as it pertains to Genesis is the book of Jasher on
this site. In many ways it parallels yet also amplifies the beginning
chapters of Genesis. Although I can see some differences with Jubilees,
I don't see any stark contradictions with Genesis 2-11. One interesting
chapter describes Abram tossed into Nimrod's fiery furnace and unburned
in similar fashion to Shadrack and friends centuries later.

http://www.ccel.org/a/anonymous/jasher/home.html

"Is not this written in the Book of Jasher?" - Joshua 10:13.
"Behold it is written in the Book of Jasher." - II Samuel 1:18

Dick Fischer, GPA president
Genesis Proclaimed Association
www.genesisproclaimed.org