Re: [asa] Forums?

From: Merv <mrb22667@kansas.net>
Date: Fri Sep 12 2008 - 07:11:59 EDT

Also seriously; even though I use dial-up at home, I agree that forums
are much nicer and dial-up doesn't prevent me from enjoying either one.
It just helps me maintain a higher threshold of patience.

(...I wish I really did have a barn. I'd hate to have to keep grumpy
gators in line, though!)
-Merv

Skrogh: You have a barn? What luxury!