Re: [asa] Providence?

From: George Murphy <GMURPHY10@neo.rr.com>
Date: Thu Sep 11 2008 - 17:48:00 EDT

In my earlier post I should have added that the statement by Dave S., "Implicit in panentheism seems to be the requirement that matter
be sensitive, panpsychism", is also false. There is nothing in panentheism simpliciter that requires this. Many versions of process theology require something like panpsychism so that there will be something for God to exert a creative "lure" on, but panentheism itself does not require this.

Shalom
George
http://home.neo.rr.com/scitheologyglm