Re: [asa] serious talk about ID and TE

From: Lynn Walker <lynn.wlkr@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Sep 11 2008 - 17:32:17 EDT

"It is too bad, however, that he is so thin skinned." - Burgy

DaveScot doesn't seem all that thin-skinned to me based on his reply to PZ
Meyers in this thread below. :)

Posted by: DaveScot | September 4, 2008 5:49 PM
http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2008/09/this_is_how_we_will_lose.php

You finally got one right, PZ. ...."

Lynn