Re: [asa] ? about peer review

From: Lynn Walker <>
Date: Thu Sep 11 2008 - 17:19:02 EDT

Just wanted to thank the four of you who replied to my query about peer
review at the end of May. Your responses were very helpful. As I was
getting ready to respond, I was unexpectedly called out of state due to a
sudden death in the family, and just got back this week after wrapping up
estate matters.

After so many weeks, I forgot what follow-up questions / comments I had at
the time, so if and when I remember what they were, I'll bring them up at a
later date.

In the meantime, thanks again.

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 4:12 PM, Alexanian, Moorad <>wrote:

> A referee, I base my decisions solely on the quality, correctness of a
> paper and its appropriateness to the journal submitted.
> Moorad

To unsubscribe, send a message to with