RE: [asa] Forums?

From: George Cooper <georgecooper@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu Sep 11 2008 - 17:08:44 EDT

Is there any way we could switch to the forum on a trial basis for, say, a
month? Forums are more effective in discourse for many reasons.

Should we try it, we might first consider tweaking the ASA forum before
switching in case to minimize any impediments. [Since the forum has,
essentially, never been active, I think there may be a few hiccups at the
moment.]

"Coope"