Re: [asa] Forums?

From: Murray Hogg <muzhogg@netspace.net.au>
Date: Thu Sep 11 2008 - 16:20:56 EDT

Hi David,

What's this "dialup" you're all speaking about?

Is it quicker that Kangaroo?

And is the upgrade complicated?

We only changed over from Koala to Kangaroo last month so we AT LAST have free roaming - with Koala you need a gum-tree to access your messages whereas Kangaroos can go anywhere!

However, like most people, we did have problems with mixed protocols during the transition. A Kangaroo at speed meeting a gum-tree is not a pretty sight and tends to garble one's messages...

From the land WAY out West (and then South a fair bit),
Murray.