RE: [asa] Providence?

From: Jon Tandy <tandyland@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu Sep 11 2008 - 16:14:38 EDT

I think you need to be careful there. As far as I've read, there are
several different varieties of "panentheism", some more orthodox than
others, in that they hold that God is greater than the physical creation,
but that he is "in all things" through the working of his providence. I
think I've read some on this list who wrote in those terms, and possibly
explicitly claimed some variety of panentheism, but then I could be
mistaken.

Jon Tandy