Re: [asa] Forums?

From: j burg <hossradbourne@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Sep 11 2008 - 10:06:48 EDT

"There are still people who use dialup? Maybe out in some forsaken
western states. ;-)"

The last data I saw on this said the percentage was about 30% or so.

Western states are forsaken? Well, sometimes, when I lived in
Colorado, I felt that way. Even with dialup the highest speed I could
get in the San Juans was 26K.

jb