Re: [asa] Forums?

From: David Opderbeck <dopderbeck@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Sep 11 2008 - 10:08:00 EDT

The biggest downside of a listserv, IMHO, is that it is open to the general
public and publicly archived, which means (a) the discussion often suffers;
and (b) lots of junk gets forever dumped into cyberspace under the ASA
banner. But the question is really moot ... this is the primary resource
for this kind of discussion right now.