[asa] Forums?

From: James Patterson <james000777@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed Sep 10 2008 - 21:39:26 EDT

Why is this listserve still using a listserve; when you already have a
forum?

I've been trying to talk RTB into using one - they of course say they want
to - but are "working on it".

[tongue in cheek]

It would certainly be more evolutionarily advanced.

[/tongue]

:)

If it's just a phpbb thing, there are many different programs available. And
Phpbb, while common, isn't great, imho. Would it help if I (and we all) just
start using the forum? Or are there die hard listserve zealots here who
refuse to evolve?