RE: [asa] Greetings - An introduction

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Wed Sep 10 2008 - 19:17:56 EDT

Hi Ted:

So we are in agreement that Progressive Creationists such as RTB by and
large reject common ancestry for all categories of animal life including
humans. In other words they reject the validity of the fossil record as
a record of common descent, and the genetic record to boot. Did I miss
something?

Dick Fischer, GPA president
Genesis Proclaimed Association
www.genesisproclaimed.org