RE: [asa] biological evolution and a literal Adam- logically inconsistent?

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Wed Sep 10 2008 - 19:01:55 EDT

Hi George:

"River" meant either a river or a canal no differentiation. Remember,
Hebrew is a simple language and many words did double duty. In the case
of Eridu an old river channel was used which sort of blurs the
distinction.

Dick Fischer, GPA president
Genesis Proclaimed Association
www.genesisproclaimed.org