RE: [asa] biological evolution and a literal Adam- logically inconsistent?

From: George Cooper <georgecooper@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed Sep 10 2008 - 17:53:57 EDT

Thanks David,

Eden has been relocated downstream thanks to an obvious mistake in my
interpretation that put it at the headwaters of the four rivers. There is
plausibility, apparently, for these four rivers to have come together long
ago. Thus, topographical changes are no longer needed, at least not on the
scale I might have needed for my original view of the Garden's location.

"Coope"