[asa] Re: The Hockey Stick Holds Up

From: Rich Blinne <rich.blinne@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Sep 10 2008 - 16:55:09 EDT

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 1:49 PM, j burg <hossradbourne@gmail.com> wrote:

> Rich -- would you recommend Muller's book for his arguments on Global
> Warming?
>
> How about his skepticism about electric cars?
>
> Both of these issues interest me a lot.
>
> Burgy

I wouldn't know. I am not familiar with his book. I got the quote off his
web site. Did he update his argument? It's one thing to say this in 2003
(the date I got my quote). But if he is still making this outdated argument
I wonder what else is he not up to date with. As my discussions over the
last few months have shown things are changing quickly. If I was looking
into what the next president should be reading my recommendation amongst
books released recently is "Hot, Flat, and Crowded" which was released on
Monday. While Friedman isn't a scientist or engineer he has a good grasp of
the necessary concepts in this book.

Rich Blinne
Member ASA