[asa] Resource on Religion Clauses

From: David Opderbeck <dopderbeck@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Sep 10 2008 - 13:32:46 EDT

For those who are interested in debates about the interesection of faith,
science, public education, and freedom of religion, as well as other issues
relating to the intersection of government and religion, see this book
review from my friend and law school colleague Angela Carmella in the
current Journal of Law and Religion:
http://law.hamline.edu/files/CarmellaRev.pdf
(Yes, today is my "sit down and thumb through the Journal of Law and
Religion" day.

--
David W. Opderbeck
Associate Professor of Law