Re: [asa] Interesting web site

From: Rich Blinne <rich.blinne@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Sep 10 2008 - 10:42:24 EDT

The following is a place to find free e-books for your Kindle. Point your
Kindle browser here and it will download it straight to your Kindle:
http://www.mobipocket.com/freebooks/default.aspx

If you don't want the hassle many of the public domain titles are available
through the Kindle store for a small charge. Companies such as Packard
Technologies take the public domain texts and make them more easily
accessible. If you find e-texts in pdf, doc or html formats you can e-mail
them to your Kindle. In your Kindle support area you can specify a
kindle.com address. Amazon charges ten cents for each of these e-mails. You
can also send it to free.kindle.com which mails the .prc format file to your
e-mail associated with your Amazon account. You can then transfer the file
using the USB cable. If you find a book that isn't in Kindle format be sure
to click the link that requests the publisher to do so.