Re: [asa] Greetings - An introduction

From: Michael Roberts <>
Date: Wed Sep 10 2008 - 04:37:20 EDT

I agree with you, but feel they are trying to do what is right. I think
their rejection of biology etc is determined by a concordist theology.

In a sense they are stuck in the 19th century but that is better than some

I prefer to leave it at that and use whatever useful comes out of RTB and
not make any strident criticism as even in my most bolshy moments I don't
consider that necessary or fair.