RE: [asa] Greetings - An introduction

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Tue Sep 09 2008 - 20:19:33 EDT

Hi George:

Anybody correct me if I'm wrong, but human evolution is only one RTB
rejection. Progressive Creationists reject mutual, shared, common
ancestry for existing species altogether. No links between horses and
zebras for one glaring example. And the genetic distance between horses
and zebras is greater than between humans and chimps.

Dick Fischer, GPA president
Genesis Proclaimed Association
www.genesisproclaimed.org