Re: [asa] Greetings - An introduction

From: <james000777@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue Sep 09 2008 - 13:43:05 EDT

A very interesting topic (CD), and really the main reason I joined this listserve. I've just finished "The Langauge of God" by Francis Collins. It was in that book that I (re) ran across ASA. We have had more than one extensive discussion on CD - as described in Collin's book - in the RTB Apologist's listserve. I imagine it is an active topic here as well. I am at a meeting atm and on my laptop, but when I get back home I will be bringing this topic up in a fresh thread - the delay being that I want to browse this listserve's archives to see what's been discussed in the past couple years.

Kind regards, JP

-------------- Original message from Dennis Venema <Dennis.Venema@twu.ca>: --------------

Welcome aboard, James! I look forward to your contributions.

On your sliding PC/TE scale, does that include accepting common descent (in general) and, more to the point, common descent among primates (chimps and humans, for example)?

best,

dennis