RE: [asa] The Big Sleep

From: Donald F Calbreath <dcalbreath@whitworth.edu>
Date: Tue Sep 09 2008 - 13:07:26 EDT

Pentecostal and charismatic churches (as well as some pastors in evangelical and more main-line Protestant denominations) have been involved in "deliverance" ministry for decades. I agree that there are many unreliable practices and preachers, but demons are alive and well in the 21st century. Yes, discernment is needed and hype must be avoided, but we cannot dismiss the phenomenon altogether.

Don Calbreath