Re: [asa] The Big Sleep

From: Iain Strachan <igd.strachan@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Sep 09 2008 - 04:54:58 EDT

I agree wholeheartedly. Vernon, you've taken it too far this time with your
continual unprovoked jabbing at ASA members. As you know I've often taken
Michael to task for disrespectful behaviour. Let it be known that I think
you are just as bad. I wouldn't be surprised if the list moderator doesn't
put you on "read only" status as well.
Iain