Re: [asa] New page

From: gordon brown <Gordon.Brown@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Mon Sep 08 2008 - 22:18:34 EDT

Vernon,

666 is a very interesting number, but I find most interesting those
features that are independent of choice of base of the number system and
units of measure. Your example of five interesting numbers that sum to 216
is not so impressive as it might seem because it would appear to have been
arrived at by a trial-and-error method to find a set of numbers that give
the desired answer.

I also don't see that it helps you make any claim about the Bible that you
haven't made before.

Gordon Brown (ASA member)