[asa] The end is near? LHC

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Mon Sep 08 2008 - 15:56:23 EDT

CERN is going to fire-up it's atom smasher (Large Hadron Collider) this week and maybe do a brand new test next week. It could destroy the world as we know it. Some are afraid that it may create some micro black holes which will destroy us. They are filing in court to stop this from happening.

Click here to read the news article: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080907/ap_on_re_eu/big_bang_machine;_ylt=AuDwIAh4h0YuLH39IzWB6tUDW7oF

Meanwhile, Kate McAlpine, 23, a Michigan State University graduate at CERN, has produced the Large Hadron Rap, a video clip that has attracted more than a million views on YouTube. It is awesome- a must see. I really enjoyed it. Here is the URL:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j50ZssEojtM (complete with lyrics on screen).
...Bernie