Re: [asa] Global Warming and creationism in the news

From: j burg <hossradbourne@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Sep 05 2008 - 15:32:03 EDT

One more item in the controversy:

The Rep Party of Alaska platform says, in its section on education:
"We support giving Creation Science equal representation with other
theories of the origin of life. If evolution is taught, it should be
presented as only a theory."

I'm pretty sure the Texas platform says about the same thing. I don't
know what the national party platform says on this.

jb