RE: [asa] (fall) biological evolution and a literal Adam- logically inconsistent?

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Fri Sep 05 2008 - 11:39:33 EDT

Hi Gordon, you wrote:

"The literal meaning of Eden is delight. Paradise, a Greek word of
Persian origin ..."

And can be traced to the Akkadian/Sumerian word "edin" meaning plain,
prairie or desert. On an archaeologist's map published in my book the
"Edin" was the land between the rivers Tigris and Euphrates.

Dick Fischer, GPA president
Genesis Proclaimed Association
www.genesisproclaimed.org