Re: [asa] (fall) biological evolution and a literal Adam- logically inconsistent?

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri Sep 05 2008 - 11:35:06 EDT

This is a very valid point. There is a tremendous amount of suffering caused
by human actions as you say, not only what you mention but many aspects of
life - carelessness over pollution etc (I have buried at least 10 people who
were killed because of lung disease due to working in coal mines. This isa
murky story in the UK. Fatalities in former years and today in China and
Zimbabwe are very high ) One could go on at great length but what is clear
is that the potential for hurt is neutral but the actual hurt is caused by
human action

It is all very well to argue that anti-abortion and anti-stem cell is
pro-life but will there be a greater loss of life if one opposes GW and
other environmental issues?

Michael