Re: [asa] (fall) biological evolution and a literal Adam- logically inconsistent?

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu Sep 04 2008 - 02:21:13 EDT

I have exactly the same problem as Keith and have long had this concern.

It does create an interesting study for geologists trying to work out which
geological phenomena are evil and which are not.

Consider this over;
Earthquakes
turbidity currents
cross-bedding
glaciation etc

NT Wright fell into this trap when he suggested that human evil could cause
tsunamis and that the seasons are the result of the futility imposed on
creation. If you live in New England think of that during the Fall (and not
the election)

Michael