Re: [asa] biological evolution and a literal Adam- logically inconsistent?

From: Bethany Sollereder <bsollereder@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Sep 02 2008 - 13:49:45 EDT

George,

I agree that the problems with MtDNA is an issue. I don't ascribe to that
model, I simply was saying it is something people in the field have been
proposing as a solution. I still think it tries to find too much historical
concordism in the Biblical and scientific records.

I don't think there was an Adam, Eve, or Cain, and I think the fall happened
gradually over generations. But that is just me.

Bethany