Re: [asa] biological evolution and a literal Adam- logically inconsistent?

From: David Opderbeck <dopderbeck@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Sep 02 2008 - 10:19:04 EDT

So in your educational / seminary travels, are evangelical / orthodox
protestant scholars starting to accept these various models as alternatives
that preserve essential orthodoxy?
I know John Stott put forward the "federal headship" model a while back,
following Derek Kidner.

--
David W. Opderbeck
Associate Professor of Law