Re: [asa] The Science = Atheism Meme

From: PvM <pvm.pandas@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jul 31 2008 - 13:36:26 EDT

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 7:22 AM, Nucacids <nucacids@wowway.com> wrote:
> PvM,
>

> "To those who are already confused it strengthened the confusion, to
> those not confused it would likely have no impact."
>

> Excellent. So my point is established - Myers HAS added to the confusion. I
> thought that was worth at least a snarky moment of criticism. There was no
> need to change the topic to obscure this point.

A predictable move and yet erroneous since it adds nothing to the
confusion other than to strengthen that of some who already hold that
confusion.

> "And why should Myer apologize for speaking his mind?"
>

> Don't you think your attempt to further smear Catholics would resonate much
> louder if Myers apologized?

How am I 'smearing catholics' by pointing out their own foolish
behavior. Silly....

Surprising how Mike conflates PZ Myers as a person with PZ Myers as an
educator. So who is trying to smear whom here I wonder.

Thanks Mike for making your point so well.