RE: [asa] The Science = Atheism Meme (evolving society, for Gregory)

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Thu Jul 31 2008 - 11:26:51 EDT

That's why I asked Gregory for an example in society of something that hasn't evolved- and he refuses to engage. Instead, he wants to discuss my credentials to see if I'm worthy to talk to, I guess. I'm not interested in arguing about degrees and who is qualified to share.

By the way, I have a BSEET (from Oregon Institute of Technology) and a Master in Ministry (Luther Rice Seminary).

...Bernie