RE: [asa] How theistic evolution was explained to kids in 1964

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Wed Jul 30 2008 - 13:08:31 EDT

Stephen,

The answer to both questions is certainly no.

However, the statement, "If God made the world and runs the world, then evolution _is_ God's plan," presupposes the truthfulness or correctness of evolution, whatever the word evolution means.

The one-way implication, "if A, then B" presupposes that both A and B are true otherwise the statement is meaningless, which is what I have been saying.

Moorad