RE: [asa] The Science = Atheism Meme

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Wed Jul 30 2008 - 11:50:18 EDT

Burgy said:
" The word "meme" seems to have value as descriptive of
something real. The fact that Dawkins invented it does not make it of
no value."

I agree Burgy. "Meme" may be controversial, but the fact that society learns and evolves seems to be agreed by all. Some are afraid of the word because Dawkins says that memes are responsible for religion and inventing God... going too far.

,,,Bernie