RE: [asa] How theistic evolution was explained to kids in 1964

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Wed Jul 30 2008 - 08:28:28 EDT

You are inferring a designer from the study of part of Nature and that is fine with me. I am just saying that that does follow from the science but by considering other factors. A painting or sculpture can be known and admired without knowing the artist. Knowing about the artist is a different kind of knowledge, which is just fine but unrelated to the finished work of art.

Moorad