RE: [asa] The Bible's center verse (Vernon -- please note)

From: Jon Tandy <tandyland@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed Jul 30 2008 - 00:22:21 EDT

I note that: "features of strong numerical interest accompany these facts,
and the suggestion must be that those responsible for dividing God's Word
(principally during the 13th - 16th centuries) were as divinely inspired as
all who had earlier created and selected the biblical text" (Vernon Jenkens,
http://www.whatabeginning.com/Misc/PRS/P.htm).

I guess that even though those divines were inspired in subdividing the
Biblical text, those responsible for the AV were sorely in error since they
included the Septuagint in the original editions of the King James version
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_James_Bible).

Jon Tandy