Re: [asa] How theistic evolution was explained to kids in 1964

From: Jim Armstrong <jarmstro@qwest.net>
Date: Tue Jul 29 2008 - 23:46:32 EDT
Seems to me that meshing is exactly how they interact.
JimA [Friend of ASA]

Alexanian, Moorad wrote:
A Darwinist believes that evolution explains or is the theory that underlies "human embryonic development or the beating of a human heart," and all that there is. The formation of the living from the nonliving, the development of information and complexity into higher forms of living beings is all part and parcel of evolutionary theory. A Darwinist does not need God to be the basis of his faith in evolution. On the other hand, theistic evolution supposes God and concludes that evolution is the way God runs the show. There is no logical ground to suppose that. You do either science or theology; you cannot mesh them both into one.

Moorad